“I have a tough outer shell / No you don’t dude, don’t lie / but live a rich inner life,” which might not always come across, “I also care deeply about things that remind me of myself,” yet I never analyzed “No Second Prances” in depth:
New Matrix is Not a Remake or Reboot, Says Zak Penn
“This Is Why People With Anxiety Are The Best People to Fall In Love With”
“For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear,
but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons,
by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’ (Romans 8:15)”
Cute.. by Marenlicious on DeviantArt
The results discussed in a recent medical appointment are pretty much the opposite of Whirlwind weekend 008, and the pharmacist said if this statin causes muscle pain I should stop taking it…
I was watching YouTube after I blogged until six yesterday morning…
A coworker moved to a desk closer to those in his organizational unit, so the New Girl is actively engaging those around her since the dynamic has changed.
The truth I know is the best, most likely, and only real thing is for she and I to just be friends, and I am enjoying the camaraderie we had at work.
Reminiscin’, This-’n’-that in havin’ such a good time /
Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly, what a day
‘Hey, Carrie Anne, what’s your game now / Can anybody play?’
“Why the ‘Stop Trump’ movement isn’t working: Where Did the Antiwar Movement Go?”
“For if you forgive others their trespasses,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you, (Matthew 6:14-15)
“SIBLING WAR! Answer how YOU feel about you and your sibling…
Do you agree ?
1. Who’s the smartest ? She has higher emotional intelligence
2. Most spoiled. Oh she must be, but I am pretty badly spoiled
3. Most sensitive? There are days when I wonder which one of us
4. Worst temper? I think she has
5. Most social? My sister is
6. Most stubborn? That’s a tie
7. Most organized? She recently cleaned her space
8. Who’s liable to fight anyone ? Neither
9. Best cook ? She cooks
10. Who’s the funniest? She hates my so-called jokes
11. Who was the bad kid ? We were both pretty good kids
12. Who has the biggest heart ? She has
13. Who’s the quietest? I really have no idea
14. Who’s the worst driver? As much as I complain, I am awful
15. Who was born first ? I was
16. Who is better at sports? She is better
17. Best hair? She changes her hair color, so she has better hair
18. Most kids ? She works with them daily
19. Coffee drinker? Both of us prefer soda
20. Who is loudest ? She complains about me frequently
21. Who is the most conservative? I would a be centrist comparatively
22. Best child ? I am much more childish
Copy and Paste with your own answers .”
but if you do not forgive others their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
Let’s try this again: I work weekday nights at my new job, so I miss being able to spend time with my friends weekday nights.
Can’t you see how much clearer and how much better that sounds? I know, right? Yesterday so much was lost when I was dramatic and made references to previous posts.
“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. (1 Peter 5:10)”
[Lumic4-Light] Starlight studying by Light262 on DeviantArt
In Egocentric Universe: Web Wanderings 004, I finally resigned myself to a fact, “This blog has become little more than a series of links,” which Denton says are often separated by little more than snarky comments.
For the uninitiated, this is how Gundam starts, waiting for the other colony to drop; this other story brings to mind Divergence Eve and Diebuster.
Asgardia, Proposed Space-Based Nation Accepting Citizenship Applications
“E.T. Phones Earth? 1,500 Years Until Contact, Experts Estimate”
Some time has passed since I last watched anime with friends with whom I watch anime.