In the absence of anything political on the evening in question, a friend and I went to the good Denny’s and enjoyed several songs from Original Country Gold on KFKF.
“Hey you get down the fiddle and you get down the bow / Kick off your shoes and throw ’em on the floor”
“But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
“Why not take a break from negativity and learn about each other? ☺
1. Who are you named after? I’m not sure. Someone on my Dad’s side I think.
2. Last time you cried? Allergies are the one true test in store for us all.
3. Do you like your handwriting? We are not talking right now
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Beryllium baloney!
6. Longest relationship? Uh…
7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
8. Would you bungee jump? No!
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Frosted Miniwheats
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
11. Do you think you’re strong? I don’t always feel it.
12. Favorite ice cream? I like vanilla, It’s the finest of the flavors
13. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes and smile
14. Football or baseball? Football
15. What color pants are you? Track-pants with three stripes
16. Last thing you ate? Dove Chocolate
17. What are you listening to? ‘Family Guy’
18. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I don’t know
19. What is your Favorite smell? new car
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A friend
21. Married? No
22. Hair color? Yes
23. Eye color? Yes
24. Favorite foods to eat? Mexican, Italian, Chinese
25. Scary movies or happy endings? Anime has both
26. Last movie you watched? ‘Sailor Moon R the Movie’
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Arizona
28. Favorite holiday?
If all the animals along the equator were capable of flattery, then Thanksgiving and Hallowe’en… would fall… on the same day.
29. Beer or Wine? Beer
30. Night owl or morning person? Night owl
31. Favorite day of the week? Friday!
Come on….someone, do this with me. 😄 Let’s have some fun, take a break from negativity and learn about each other. Copy and paste into your status and just change your answers!”
For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer,
he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror.
Aqua-sama | Canned peach [pixiv]
“Rules: I won’t be tagging anyone. If you choose to play along, you are supposed to write a note with ‘92 Truths’ about you. At the end, tag 20 people if you want. At least tag me so I know you got this from me.
‘John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt: His Name is my Name II’
AGE: I’m old enough to know better, but I’m too young to care
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last Beverage: Ozarka Natural Spring Water
2. Last Phone Call: a friend to plan errands
3. Last Text Message: Twitter via SMS
4. Last Song you Listened to: 101 the Fox – Kansas City’s Classic Rock Station – “Dream On” by Aerosmith
5. Last Time you Cried: Allergies are the one true test in store for us all.
HAVE YOU EVER: No…oh, it’s a new section. Never mind.
6. Dated Someone Twice: No.
7. Been Cheated On: Not exactly
8. Kissed Someone & Regretted It: No, first and only kiss.
9. Lost Someone Special: Lost as in they died or lost as in out of my life? Because sure.
10. Been Depressed: Yes. Almost every day.
11. Been Drunk and Threw Up: No, I don’t drink to excess.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. GM Sunset Orange Metallic
13. Synergy Green Metallic for 2011 Chevrolet Camaro
14. GM Victory Red
LAST YEAR (2016), DID YOU:
15. Make A New Friend: Yes
16. Fallen Out of Love: Only out of necessity.
17. Laughed Until you cried: Yes
18. Met Someone who changed you? Mostly met them all previously.
19. Found out who your true friends were: I knew already.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Asked and answered
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life?
I don’t keep track of such things anymore
25. Do you want to change your name: No.
26. What did you do for your last birthday:
‘Your girlfriend’s not cheap. Ooh.’
28. What were you doing at midnight last night:
I was watching ‘KONOSUBA – God՚s blessing on this wonderful world!’ with Josh.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I have no idea
30. Last time you saw your Mother: The day before she died.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:
That is classified
32. What are you listening to right now: ‘Family Guy’
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:
Yes, but much time has passed.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Taxes.
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook
37. Nickname: (His Name is my Name, too).
38. Relationship Status: Single.
39. Zodiac sign: Ted Cruz, right?
40. He or She: what?
41. Elementary: The building is safe in use.
42. Middle School: Demolished.
43. High School: Shawnee Mission North High School.
44. Hair color: Just for Men.
45. Long or short?: Lady Jane’s Haircuts for Men
46. Height: the third dimension
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes
48. What do you like about yourself? Yes
49. Piercings? No.
50. Tattoos: No.
51. Righty or lefty: right hand is dominant.
52. First surgery: Part of the lymphatic system.
53. First piercing: No.
54. First best friend: Preschool in the 80s.
55. First sport you joined: Bowling.
56. First vacation: I was in a stroller.
58. First pair of trainers: High school weight class.
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Ozarka Natural Spring Water
61. Talking to: No one.
62. Listening to: ‘Family Guy’
63. Waiting for: ‘Superman’?
64. Want kids? ‘No Children, No Dogs’
65. Get Married? Not likely.
66. Future job? Is that like ‘Future Worm’?
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: What’s your endgame here?
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: What?
70. Older or Younger: huh?
71. Romantic or spontaneous: “All the Small Things”
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: huh?
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive because causing headaches are bad.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Uh…
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: I am not sure.
HAVE YOU EVER : No…oh, damn it, I did it again.
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: Light beer.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes
79. Sex on first date: Uh…
80. Broke someone’s heart: Probably
81. Had your own heart broken: Probably
82. Been arrested: No.
83. Turned someone down: Probably.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Probably
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Hardly
87. Miracles: Yes
88. Love at first sight: Not really. Lust at first sight, sure.
89. Heaven: Yes.
90. Santa Claus: ‘The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya’
91. Kiss on the first date: If it’s obviously going places.
92. Angels: “Calling All Angels”
Tag 20 people: No one has that much body spray.
(Post a blank copy in the comments below)”
For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.
“Posting this so I have it in my memories, that way in four years I can see how much has changed. Borrowed idea and information from a friend.
Inauguration Day 2017
Gas (nat avg) $2.26
Once of gold $1213.00
30 yr fixed mortgage 4.18%
Unemployment (nat avg) 4.9%”
But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty,
and perseveres, (James 1:22-25)
being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts,
he will be blessed in his doing.”